Mmmmmmm! This dish was a pure improvisation tonight!! You will not be disappointed.
You'll need a wok or a decent sized skillet/saute pan for this preparation and a hungry stomach!! The trick to stir frying is a very hot pan, a good oil with a high smoking point, and your ingredients in approximately the same sizes.
2 Boneless Chicken Breasts please use organic, hormone/antibiotic free, free range chicken or just go veggie... seriously people... cut these into 1 inch cubes. Soy Sauce low sodium, about 1/4 cup. Fresh Ginger about a 2 inch piece cut into chunks. Fresh Garlic 10 cloves. Lemon Juice from two organic lemons. Five Spice 1 tablespoon. White Rice Wine Vinegar 1/4 cup. 1 large Red Onion cut into 1 inch cubes. 1 bunch Green Onions organic, white and green parts cut into one inch pieces 1 Green Bell Pepper cut into 1 inch pieces. Snow Peas about a good handful left whole. Sesame Oil
1. Prepare ingredients as instructed above.
2. In a food processor add ginger, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, five spice, and rice wine vinegar and process on high til well blended and fairly smooth.
3. Pour this mixture over chicken in a plastic container, cover, and allow to marinate at least 1 hour or more.
4. When ready to cook, heat wok over high heat til it begins to smoke.
5. Add about 4 tablespoons of sesame oil to hot wok. Don't worry if it smokes. You want it to smoke. Turn on your fan! :) Let the oil smoke a minute or two until it starts to turn.
6. Add cubes of chicken to the hot wok reserving the marinade for later.
7. Brown chicken in wok stirring occasionally for even cooking.
8. Remove from wok and return to the marinade.
9. Add 3 tablespoons more oil to the pan.
10. Allow to come to a smoking point again.
11. Add remaining vegetables and stir fry just til the colors brighten and they start to get gentle caramelization.
12. Add chicken and marinade to the wok at this point and toss together. Allow to cook another 4 minutes, occasionally tossing and stirring.
13. Serve with steamed rice.
4 Ways to Use BGLH Marketplace Whipped Butter as a Hair Styling Product - I’ve been hesitant to market BGLH Marketplace whipped butters as a styling product, because that’s not what I formulated them for. Styling products are des...