Friday, December 11, 2009

Honest Scrap Award






A reluctant THANK YOU to my dear Brooklyn friend Miss Moon for nominating me for this Honest Scrap award.  It's been a while since I won anything, so I'll go along, even though it's a TAG CHAIN and...  *sigh* well... let's just say, I am not a fan of tag chains.   But gracious I shall be because, like I said, it's been a while since I won anything.   :)  Thank you Geechee Girl!
So here's the deal, at the end of this is a list of names of folk I've nominated  If your name is there, follow these instructions, if not, well... you've been spared.  lol...

The rules to receiving this award are as follows:

1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Present this award to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
3. Tell those people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP, inform them of these guidelines.
4. Share "Ten Honest things" about yourself.
 
 
 1.  I don't handle boredom or stagnance well.
2.  I collect refrigerator magnets. Can you get anymore retro than that?
3.  When I was a kid we had geese instead of dogs that would sound the alarm for intruders.
4.  When we are all in the same room, my guys shield themselves with their hands when they turn their back to me, in defense of their backsides.
5.   Some people bring up violent urges in me of the sort that I would never act upon.
6.  I'm a make-love-not-war kinda girl.  So number 5 is saying a lot "Some People".
7.  I have some things that no one else I know has and I'm willing to share.
8.  I prefer to work at night when the rest of the world is sleeping and the energies in the air are less cluttered.
9.   My biggest challenge these days is with being compassionate even when I am not receiving compassion. 
10.  I've got new music in me... *grins*
 
 
 
 Tag You're It! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments or questions here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

So, Brig, what does your music sound like?


Email for bandsQuantcast